2. pay off visa card.
3. have at least $2000 in savings. (i expect more but we have a few expenses this year that may deplete that savings a bit. so i'd be happy to have at least $2000 by Dec. 31st after all our expenses.)
6. have every room in my house clean at the exact same time then take a nap in it. :P
10. take my state board test for my cosmetology license. (yes, i have slacked.)
11. clean out my garage and keep it cleaned. (LOL)
13. lose my baby weight. (gotta have the baby first though.)
14. eat healthier.
15. to not get pregnant again this year. (i deserve a break!)
16. remodel bathrooms.
17. remodel backyard. complete with a sandbox. :)
18. finish the garden planters.
19. grow a successful garden.+++
21. build a rain barrel