Monday, October 10, 2011

My babygirl is getting SOO BIG.

Definately improving. It has only been a few months since my last post. HAHA!

Kiera is turning 1 is a few weeks. She has been REFUSING to even stand on her own but the last few days she has been standing and taking a few steps. I am glad she is just making progress. I was beginning to think that I was going to carry her for the rest of my life. HA! She is getting so big and is looking MORE and MORE like a toddler. It is insane. :)

Randy is working like crazy and I am just staying home still. We are both taking some classes at the college too. :)

We are planning a Tangled birthday party for Kiera. I am excited for it. I KNOW she is ONLY 1 but it is a huge milestone and this is my first child so I am going to make it fun. I think it is a birthday party for me more than it is for her. HAHAHA! I don't even know what to get her for her birthday. I was thinking one of those Kitchen play sets. Hmmm.

She has been growing our of ALL her clothes. She has been in 12mo clothes since June and I am afraid to go out and buy more 12mo because I don't know how much longer she will be in them. I am trying to find some local people who have extra clothes for her. I'd rather buy used clothes than brand new.

Thinks are going great. Kiera knows about 10 signs. I have been taking an ASL class and so I come home and teach her what I know. :) It has been soo fun! I love her!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment